Saturday, February 21, 2009

Father-Daughter Ball





































The time that I had with the girls was very special and is something that I will always cherish. I got to dance with both of my beautiful daughters, and tell them how much that I love them. Also I let them know that nothing they could ever do or say will ever change that. There is also a picture of one our good friends Nelson Hodge and his daughter Kaylea. The theme of the ball was a winter wonderland and the dance floor was an ice skating rink. Our church did a great job and the food was delicious with an ice cream sundae bar to end the night.
Jamie

3 comments:

  1. how cute is that.. a very hansome father and his beautiful girls... Love you all
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome brother I have. I'm really proud of you, Jamie. My nieces are beautiful. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SWEET!!! That's going to be a really special memory for Joy & Natalie too...I'm sure it made them feel loved and cared for more than you know. (I love the girls matching outfits too.)

    ReplyDelete